Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S4 is 28.1% damaged, 4 harmful viruses - install DU Cleaner

A

AC Question

It says that these viruses are there because of recent visits to adult web sites and that I should install this app to clear up the problem. I don't go onto any sites like these. There is no way of getting this message to go away without installing it. Every time I go onto the Internet this message is there. When I googled this, many said that they had the same problem. There were replies from this app site, saying that they confirmed these frequently poppings-up (suspected viruses) might be malicious promotion from other unknown channels who have been slandering them and to send them the links/spam address to a given email address (different addresses given on different messages). I tried manually clearing my cache and restarting my phone, as suggested on another site, but this is still here. The other site said that I would probably have to go to Factory Reset 1 if this didn't work. Any other suggestions?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, a factory reset should work - it wipes the phone clean. What app are you using the visit the internet? have you tried using Chrome? does the pop up only appear on the internet and not on the phone itself?

if you do perform a factory reset ensure you back all your data up as this will be deleted during the process.