Can't see all albums in gallery

A

AC Question

This just started happening this week on my Galaxy s7. Whether I go into the gallery from the gallery app icon or from the thumbnail at the bottom of the camera app, I can only see the most recent album (in this case, "Camera" as saved to my SD card). I don't have the list of other album folders on the left, and when I select the back arrow at the top, it goes straight back to the camera. If I restart my phone, I get the regular albums view back for about ten minutes before it reverts to this single album view. I'm very frustrated as I have pictures organized into many different folders and like the easy access without going into "my files" and digging around. Any help is appreciated!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache. Does this help?

I'd suggest Clear Data as well, but I'm not sure if that might get rid of the albums you created. Did you create these albums as separate directories in internal storage, or are the albums only within the Gallery app? If the latter, then don't Clear Data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch