WiFi issues with the Galaxy 7 Edge

A

AC Question

My first Galaxy 7 Edge almost had me pulling my hair out. I just got it April 18th. I called AT&Tso many times, went into the store numerous times, called Samsung twice, once on the phone 2 1/2 hours with a tech. Second time I called, I finally found out the problem. It'seems it's a software issue and Google is aware of the issue along with other issues. They are going to make a patch to fix these issues then push the patch to the carriers so they can get it to the ones who need it. I just got my second phone from AT&The. It seems to be working more than the other one did...Yay for that but now I cannot download any apps from the Playstore. When I went into the store to transfer from first phone, they did not transport everything over, just what was pre-loaded on the phone when I got it. Any suggestions? PLEASE... before I go nuts! AGAIN.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Get yet another phone. Try downloading before leaving the store.

2. The "fix" is going to be quite a while in coming. It's going to fix everything, and considering that 6.0.1 is about the worst OS release ever (and that includes Windows, iOS, CP/M and everything else), it's not going to be quick. (They may even just skip to N and forget Marshmallow completely, the way Samsung skipped the Note 6.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez