Galaxy S5 all incoming calls being forwarded to voicemail

A

AC Question

I just set up voicemail on my Galaxy S5 this morning but now whenever anyone calls me it sends them straight to voicemail. I've tried every solution that I've seen on the internet and the issue still persists, even after restarting the phone multiple times! This is obviously very frustrating, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central.

Have you checked your call settings to ensure that you aren't forwarding all of your calls to voicemail rather than just forwarding calls to voicemail when you're unreachable?

Captainllamas

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I tried disabling call forwarding again after you mentioned it but with the same effects as last time. I've also tried changing the "voicemail number" thing to my phone number, the default one, and a bunch of other ones. Hopefully I've just overlooked something and it's not a hardware issue. (oh yeah the question is by guest because I didn't sign in)

Captainllamas

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Well we called Verizon customer service and it turns out that since I just switched from H2O Wireless to Verizon (thank god), my number hadn't fully ported or something like that. Anyways, somehow they resolved it and now it works fine!

Captainllamas

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Well we called Verizon customer service and it turns out that since I just switched from H2O Wireless to Verizon (thank god), my number hadn't fully ported or something like that. Anyways, somehow they resolved it and now it works fine now!