Can't access "Access Point Names" on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, also no texts from iPhones??

A

AC Question

Can't access "Access Point Names" on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, also no texts from iPhones??

For the Access Point Names, I understand where the option is SUPPOSED to be in the menu. (Settings-Mobile Networks-Access Point Names) But, it's not there. Under my "Mobile Networks" menu, I have an option to turn on Data Roaming, an option to choose my Network Mode (LTE/CDMA or CDMA), and then an option for my System Select (Home only or Auto). There is no 3-dot button or "more" or "edit" or anything. I don't have a menu key so I can't use that.

I don't know what to do because the only reason I'm looking is because I'm not able to receive messages from anyone with an iPhone, and that's a major problem for me. I am able to receive messages from any Android phone without problem, but my friends and family that have been trying to text me from their iPhones are having issues and it appears to be on my end. Any suggestions?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty