device was reset. To continue, sign in with a google account kyocera wave

A

AC Question

I did a factory reset on this phone. It was my son's phone. He gave me his email address and password in order to verify the account and get the phone going....to no avail! I'm bout ready to pull my hair out! I put in his email address. It says checking information. His icon comes up....I put in the password, hit next then it says checking info and goes back to the original screen.....Verify your account....enter email. He logged into his gmail using the same exact password and it works just fine. What is the problem here???? The correct information is being provided but I'm getting no where but to a headache. Can someone please help? This is insane. I've heard of protection but when I'm giving putting in correct information and still getting nowhere this becomes absurd!

V278

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Factory reset erased data. Put in your info. His must be on another phone. You sign into google.

Posted via the Android Central App

I tried using my info and that didn't work either. He does have a new phone which is why I'm trying to reset it. Then I can give it to my daughter.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did he happen to change his Google password around the same time? If so, you have to wait 72 hours before you can log into the phone after a factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish