Is it normal for Droid Turbo to act like it is restarting every hour? No SIM

A

AC Question

Bought a Droid Turbo 1 with out a SIM card. Will be using it over wifi. Works great except every hour it acts like it is restarting, it is a very short restart and then the droid logo shows. This takes about 10 seconds, then phone goes to home or lock screen and shows notification "no SIM found." Is this behavior due to it missing the card? or do I need to return the phone?

Mitzi311

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
That option is not even there. On the icon where it usually says "4G" in the settings in says "No SIM card" when I open that icon it says data usage and a graph is there (probably for my wifi data usage) but no "slider" is there for turning mobile data
off or on.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That option is not even there. On the icon where it usually says "4G" in the settings in says "No SIM card" when I open that icon it says data usage and a graph is there (probably for my wifi data usage) but no "slider" is there for turning mobile data
off or on.
Welcome as a new member. :)

All I can say is that I've never encountered such behaviour in phones used wifi-only without SIMs in them, whether unlocked or network-locked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress