Hi I have a Samsung Note 4 and It got locked due to the reset was done wrongly

A

AC Question

Now I am being told to enter the samsung account which I cant remember is there a way I could fully re-set by bypassing this option?

Endrico

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I may have used a gmail id, I cant remember what id I used. I did not follow the backup and reset option. Help me to resolve this. I need to clean the phone and return it back to my company.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I may have used a gmail id, I cant remember what id I used. I did not follow the backup and reset option. Help me to resolve this. I need to clean the phone and return it back to my company.

Welcome to the forums!

You will have to gain access to your Samsung account. That will require using a computer and click forgot password, see if it gives the you the option to reset.

My Samsung account ID is an email address, it probably required an email address.

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Interesting.
Perhaps a "Sticky" should be developed, to list the steps involved with resetting a device to true factory settings.
Number one in bold letters, should be for them to remove any lock screen fingerprint and pass codes.

GRIM

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Interesting.
Perhaps a "Sticky" should be developed, to list the steps involved with resetting a device to true factory settings.
Number one in bold letters, should be for them to remove any lock screen fingerprint and pass codes.

GRIM
Carriers and Samsung might want to do that.

When I had a Tmobile phone sent to me last week and sent my phone to Samsung, they each reminded me three times to remove it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
the thing is that I remember only a part of my email id which was created in the phone
You're going to have to talk to Samsung about your ID.

In the future, for your Samsung account, I would use my main email. There is find my mobile which will unlock your device also, there is back up ans restore of your texts, call log, block log ans other things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez