Where are my photo files

A

AC Question

I have a few photos on my tablet which are all backed up to Google Drive and Dropbox. All of the pics from my Nexus 7 are visible in my photos app on the Galaxy tab a that I recently bought. My problem is the photos that I took previous to getting the Galaxy are not in my files. I want to move them to my SD card and need them to show up in "my files" to do so. How can I get older pics from the photo app to my file manager?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, the photos app and your file manager are not linked. You will need to download the images from the photo app (Google Photos) and then they will appear in the "downloads" folder from within the file manager.

wooleybear

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the answer but I didn't see how to download a photo that's already on my tablet. I went into the photos app and couldn't find a way to do that, then I went to my photo library in Google Drive and found the way to download from there and sure enough they ended up in "my files" in downloads just as you said. I then copied them to my SD card . thanks ever so much.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12