Why does my phone not show any text message notification on lock screen and missed text messages?

A

AC Question

Okay so I have the Samsung galaxy s6 active, and overall I love the phone! But my phone for some reason has issues when it comes to texting. When I text my girlfriend i'll be waiting hours for her reply and she'll screen shot a picture of her forwarding the same message about 2-3 times and now my phone doesn't display any text notifications on the lock screen, I have to unlock my phone and see the 1 symbol on the message app icon to see if I got a text message. Someone please help! all of my notification settings are on even the notification ringtone is on and volume is near full volume. I've restarted my phone and left it off for awhile and still continues to do the same thing and I also have deleted old texts to ease up on storage and its still doing the same thing someone please help!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

If a wipe of the cache partition, in recovery doesn't help, I would suggest taking the phone to your carrier store, and have them replace you sim with a new one.

Hope this helps

Chris