Why did my videos, ringtones music and pictures disappear from my note 3

A

AC Question

I never added or removed anything it just happened 2 days ago, please help me find my kids growing up videos

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, we need more info - were the images on your SD card or internal storage? do you have any back up app installed like Google Photos? if not, try downloading Google Photos and seeing if it can find them for you.

Stonesam

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Everything was in my phone I don't have an SD card. I had it backed up to Google photos and therected gone from there as well. It's unbelievable. I forgot to mention all my music is gone to. I had amazing ring tones in my phone but there all gone...the most important are my videos, my kids growing up just amazing videos... I would really appreciate any advice thank you

Stonesam

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
There's no way I would delete, all my videos, S notes, music, ringtones and pictures. So if something like that happens to someone's Samsung Galaxy Note 3, what would you do? The most I want back are my kids 2 and 3 minute videos. If someone on this forum has kids and feels what I'm going thread a father, I'm asking please help me find my files, I would really appreciate you guys....

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Although I'm posting this link, By no means do I use any of these programs to recover photos or videos. After all it just one of many third party options available to you in order to recover photos and videos.

https://www.recovery-android.com/recover-android-photo-video-music.html

How to Recover Deleted Pictures/Videos from Android (Win/Mac)Android Data Recovery – Recover Photos, Videos, SMS, Contacts etc.

Lastly and not trying to be sarcastic, but I' would never store images on my phone longer than 1 week. As a photographer and after a trip.. I would upload my images onto my computer.. But I maybe conceding the Eye-Fi wifi system to send images and video footage to an off site storage server and this would be done instantaneously or right after taking the picture.

Stonesam

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your help budd, I checked that site out but I just kinda feel it's not 100% garanteed that I'm getting my videos for paying $39.99. The price is a little on the high side. All just keep looking everytime I have some time. I can't figure this out. I've tried so much. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress