I can't install some apps, even if i have the correct android version.

A

AC Question

Hello!
I have the Huawei Ascend G620S.
I used to be able to download and install apps such as Snapchat or Pokemon GO for example.
Today I reset my phone to factory settings, because it started lagging.
Now I can't install Snapchat back, because it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version" Even though I still have Android 4.4.4. And I used to be able to download the same apps with the same phone.
Please help

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Where are you getting the apps from? Is it from a device backup, Google backup, or are you manually selecting items from your Play Store list? In the past I've seen third party backups that, if not maintained, offer old versions of an app that is no longer compatible with an updated version that happened after the backup. I can't imagine this would happen with a Google backup and I can't imagine that the Play Store wouldn't have replaced the old version in your app list. If you're not try looking up the apps at the Play Store and installing from there. If you are and it's still not working, I might try resetting the device again. Perhaps something went wrong and at this point you have nothing to lose having just reset it a short time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez