My computer cannot recognise my android phone

A

AC Question

Hello. So my computer have stopped recognizing my android phone. I am trying to get it fixed, i did tried reinstalling the drivers, i did tried updating all drivers and chipset and everything. I even reinstalled my windows twice, but i just can't get my computer to recognize my phone. I did factory reset to my phone, i tried odin mode and tried restarting it with USB cable connected and i finally manage to get some notifications. Now when i try to plug the USB cable into the computer, i can see a notification with error that says " USB Device Not Recognized"
and it says:
"One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."
When i open the device manager, sometimes i can see that unknown usb device show up, which is surely the android usb which computer cannot recognize. When i open it for more information, it displays a error code 43. Sometimes it doesn't appear on device manager, so i try to open it on start menu notifications, it shows a error code 45. I don't really know what is going on with this. In very rare cases my computer recognises the android, but very shortly as it dissapears from my pc again :/
My phone is Samsung galaxy core plus, official firmware.
What are the ways that i could make my computer recognise my phone?
Any help? :(

jevalladares

Samsung Galaxy S6 Champion
Q&A Team
Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have had this problem in the past. The simplest solution is to get a new USB cable don't get generic, make sure it's from a know manufacturar like Samsumng, iLuv, case logic, etc.

Regards

Erasmo

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
As Erasmo said try a new USB cable. Also try a different USB port, if you are using the front ports, try the back, if the back, try the front, etc. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87