A

AC Question

How do you change the wallpaper and background to a solid background color

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
If your device has a list of wallpaper or background image options,

Settings > Home Screen

From here if there isn't any solid color options you can grab an image off the web and transfer this image to your phone.. which should end up being saved into your gallery or other location within you phone. This may take some searching within your device while the device is connect to your computer.

Last edited:

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Update:

Although I'm not using a solid color as you've suggested I did a quick tutorial of how to locate, edit and add this to your devices list of images.

1) Locate the images within your search engine.. Use common phrases or words geared towards the color or image your searching for. In this case I'm searching for a "Carbon Fiber" home screen. I was able to locate the image via Page Resource:
View attachment 238742

2) Using the print screen option I was able to capture the image.. but I don't want to display the page source logo on my smart device. I edited this image via LunaPic.com
View attachment 238743

3) Saving this edited image to my computer via the photo albums:
View attachment 238744

4) Connecting my smart device to my computer via the USB power cable.
View attachment 238745

5) Located the edited image via the photo albums. I selected the "send to" option which sends the image to my smart device.
View attachment 238746

6) Making sure the image was transfered, I located the image attached or saved to my external MicroSD card.
View attachment 238747

7) Entering the devices settings, I located the wall paper or home screen options, then located the edited & saved Carbon Fiber image to use as my home page and or wall paper.
View attachment 238749

Last edited:

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
I find it easier to just take a picture of the color background that I want. Once the photo is in the gallery, select it and then from the settings select it for the wallpaper

GRIM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress