Stuck with the infinite loop on start up screen. Help?

A

AC Question

So I have an LG phone, and occasionally I used to have where it would end up dieing or just being turned off, but when I try to turn it back on, it gets stuck on the start up loop. Now it's been stuck on it for a week and I have found no real way around it. Now I know FOR A FACT that Factory reset does NOT fix this, and I have too much information on this phone to give up on it. Download mode does nothing since it just sits on that screen and downloads nothing. Sometimes if its stuck on the loop, I have to take out the battery or use a combo of the power button and the home button to turn it "off", then try again. I'm not sure how Emergency mode works for this model and Safe mode only works if the phone can actually be turned on and accessed. Does anyone have any tricks to get around the loop even temporarily? I just want it on so I can get the crap off of it, then I'm DEFINITELY getting a new one.

Future reference for those looking for a new upgrade for a phone in the LG Smartphone line, this one is only good for under 3 years -.-