Changing size of Video

A

AC Question

How can I change the size or record a video that I can send?

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Knowing the device you're referring to can help others better support your question. However, on my LG Rebel Android supported phone.. I'm only given the "HD" option. One can explore the camera settings while the camera is on. Locate the gear icon then locate the setting.

Last edited:

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, more information would help this, like are you wanting to send them email or MMS, what app are you using, have you ever tried any other apps, and how big of a video are you wanting to send, but generically speaking there are ways around all this. With MMS usually if you take the video within the app it will adjust the quality and size to get it to work, not always, and it depends on the app and your settings within the app. Most will let you set a limit to match your carrier limit. If you're talking email there's not much you can do but manual adjustments in your camera app and best of luck with that. The simplest and easiest thing to do is to use a cloud service and share the video from there. That would allow you to send the highest quality video without compromising size or definition. Google has a really good one called Drive. It's free where some of the other services may charge, and it already works with your Google account and other services by Google without any additional sign-up. It's also very easy to share and there are several ways to share. For example you can share a single file or a folder, you can allow viewing only or grant full access, you can dedicate a share to one individual or a group by adding their email or you can send one link to everyone. They can share with you to the same folder or create a folder just for you. And it's not limited to pics and vids it can be any file and size isn't an issue. Well unless you ruin it off space in your account but it's simple to add more at anytime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38