Calls from 'Unavailable' listed by the same number or different?

A

AC Question

I've been getting a lot of calls listed as Unavailable. They usually call while I'm in class or working, so I'm not able to answer, and of course, I can't call them back.

I clicked on the most recent Unavailable call under 'Recent Calls' and saw that it listed all the calls from 'Unavailable' as it would if it were any other number. I noticed in the list was a call from months ago where I had a job interview with an Unavailable number (I could tell by the date, time, and call length).

My question is: is my phone grouping all Unavailable calls no matter the source (i.e. sales calls, etc) together simply because they are all listed as 'Unavailable', or is it grouping calls only from that specific number (my interviewer) which happen to be from an Unavailable number.

Obviously, if my interviewer is trying to get a hold of me, that is significant news. Otherwise, I needn't worry about missing all the recent Unavailable calls.

Thank you!

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
You can set up your device to show /hide your number to the recipient. If their device doesn't see your number, it will display that unavailable, in other words it doesn't know who is from..
Some pabx systems won't/can't send the originating number...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel