is my phone tapped or have spy ware

A

AC Question

Last month i decided to sale my home. I was in a situation to were living their was no longer an option . my ex had left me, and ive nevet been able to live alone. I needed a vehicle and had plans to were id be back w my children. The person who was buying my home messed me over on a vehicle and alot of cash. Im scared. He sebds me text saying i see you and knows way to much for something not to be going on. How..... Do i fix this problem. Not only him but others have done similar things to me. New apps apear.... Ppl hacking my fbook account. Google abd gmail been hacked also. I feel like a private life isnt possible. I feel them everywhere i go. I only want a little sanity . please help me

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes my friend you need some sanity and peace of mind. Let's begin. No one can take over phone without ever having it in their possession. Even at that they wouldn't be able to do it in a matter of minutes it would take some time perhaps hours depending on their skill. If this hasn't happened then the threats of seeing you and blah blah blah are merely threats and nothing more. Hopefully that brings you some sanity. Now for the peace of mind... Google and Facebook have 2 step verification both are well worth the time investment to set them up. Both will notify you of logins from unfamiliar places and each will give you security options that someone as high string as yourself should find mind settling. First things first if you still feel your device has been compromised factory resetting it will eliminate any unwanted apps, be sure to uncheck the box to auto install apps. This way even if there is a backup of any spy app it won't install. Once reset go to your security options and choose to encrypt your device and storage, and be sure to check the box for lock when screen is turned off our put to sleep. It may be worded differently on your device so read carefully. This will prevent access at all times, just remember to put your device to sleep before sitting it down or set the screen time out to something short. Then install your apps. By encrypting after a reset you cut the encryption time way down, compared to doing so with a fully loaded device. Then everything is encrypted as it's loaded or installed. Reset your password to your accounts while you're setting up the 2 step security for your Google and Facebook accounts. Also be sure to link both to your device. FB will text you codes to log in from anything other than the phone and the Google 2 step app will require a code that only your phone can generate. Also install device manager. This will allow you to erase your device remotely, and know where your device is from anywhere if it's ever lost or stolen. It will also allow you to change the password should you ever become locked out of the device. It works for any android device including tabs, although some features may not work with some devices. Never again shall you worry about your security. Also by setting it up this way it cannot simply be reset and activated by another user, as it will require the original account information to be entered before allowing access, even on a factory reset device. You should now have peace of mind.

Any texts after this you can call bs because Google and Facebook will tell you if any attempts are made, so no notification, no access. Besides and I'm going to be honest, I feel like your insecurity may show and someone is taking advantage of this to bully you... I doubt any of this is real. IMO

A little back story... I was in a similar situation and began looking for peace of mind and discovered these things for myself without much or any help on some of it. I have done and used every piece of advice I've just given you and have no fear of anyone ever taking my phone and using it against me. I could leave it on an uptown train and never worry or even care if I got it back because I know me, my accounts, and my data is secure.

Last edited:

hiapplebiter

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
There are a few signs that may help you find out if your cell phone has spy software installed. Quite often these signs can be quite subtle. For me, the best way to remove a spy is to reset your cell phone to factory settings, which will remove all the spy software including the powerful iKeyMonitor spy app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez