Whenever i try to download any app from Google Play Store it downloads in the device's internal memory and my device's internal storage is low (around 800MB) so how am i supposed to download apps in my external sd card.......my device-Micromax Unite 2 A106
    10-22-2016 09:49 AM
    You can't. Even apps that install downloaded apps to the SD card first download to internal storage. (Downloading and installing to D: on a Windows PC is the same thing - the file is downloaded to C, then moved to D.)

Free up some storage and try to keep it as free as you can. But ... when you move an app to the SD card, it gets moved in little pieces - and each piece needs a link to it left in internal storage. (That's just how Android works.) So eventually you're going to run out of space.

One possible solution. Back up all your apps to the SD card using App Backup & Restore. Uninstall enough apps to have some free space. Now when you need an uninstalled app, uninstall one you're not using and restore the one you need from the SD card backup. (You can use Helium to back up an app's data if you need that, like game scores, etc.)
    10-22-2016 02:17 PM