Automatic Full Screen Browser

A

AC Question

Hi,

I am creating a display screen solution for a non-profit org. Essentially, they would like to display some news and other information on a TV screen. My solution is to setup a local WordPress site for them. They can use their office PC to edit any information and TVs (connected via Android based TV boxes) around the building will display a particular page. I have installed a plugin in word press that automatically refreshes the browser page so it gets any updated information.

All seem to work fine. However, the only way I can show full screen browser by scrolling down manually on each screen. This is OK if information was static however, since information may change and I have auto-refresh of the page turned on, as soon as the page refreshes, browser toolbars show up again hiding part of the information page.

My questions are:
- Is there a way to always open a page in full-screen mode on an Android TV box? or
- Is there an Android browser app that always runs in full-screen mode for all websites? or
- Any other solutions to this issue you guys could recommend?

Thank you.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, were you able to find a resolution to this problem you're having?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez