Best phone under $125 that works with T-Mobile?

A

AC Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, first time posting here.

My sister is getting a new phone since her Nokia Lumia died. Windows was alright, but she'd really like to play Pokemon Go, and android is by far the better OS. Besides opinions, ALOT of stuff is limited to Android or ios. But everyone already knows that.

To the point, she wants a phone to do all the normal stuff, and pokemon go of course. Gaming wise, Pokemon is the most she'll be doing. Battery is a plus, but for the most part she's only gone for 6-7 hours where she can't be charging it.

The camera is a big point, but I know it's hard to get a semi decent camera in the price range. She's been living with the lumia 635 camera which is honestly terrible(I still have a 635, I'll be upgrading to something better when the time comes) so any improvement over that is good.

Budget is around $125, and it has to be able to work on T-Mobile. Currently we are looking at the Moto G4 Play from Amazon(w/ ads) for $100 which looks like the best deal.

Thanks for any help. :)

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for bumping but if there are no more options in an hour or so, I'm just going to have her get the G4 Play for $99.

It doesn't look bad at all, I just didn't know if there was some less known phone that's noticeably better for the price or a little over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez