Question Help me pick android with fast charging and no ads/bloatwate

owall

Mar 30, 2024
Visit site
I am currently using a Samsung A52. Overall I am satisfied with it, with the exception of charging speed.

I am looking for a new android phone with the following:

-fast charging. The faster, the better. -no bugs, much bloatwate, or ads in the OS. A preinstalled app or two are ok. -reliable NFC -oled or amoled screen -no compatibility issues with apps, bugs etc -camera doesnt need to be the best 192.168.1.254, must be decent though

I was looking towards OnePlus or Motorola, but I am open to any suggestion. Mid-range budget. I live in Europe so most brands are available here.

Last edited:

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
I can't really tell you which phone would best satisfy all of your requirements, but I do have experience with Motorola and would suggest that you look elsewhere. Having owned a few Motorola's, the last one being the One 5G Ace, I can tell you that Motorola's support and their update policies are probably the worst of any current phone manufacturer.

Before you make a decision, I would highly recommend that you go to the Lenovo Motorola forums found HERE and take a really good look around. The Reddit Motorola forums would also be a good place to check out. While it is expected that there will always be some complaining about any phone, it would seem that Motorola complaints dwarf those of the other manufacturers by a large margin. Quite simply, my experience has been that they mislead, outright lie and make owning a Motorola a nightmare for far too many people.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Probably One Plus be the device for your region but get unlock version or guess One plus the global one , they all have There share of bugs so that should automatically be off the table some get fixed and some continue.