5 Questions

A

AC Question

1) how do i remove email contacts from my contacts list?
2) is there a mass/quick way to remove duplicate contacts?
3) is there a way to move my samsung note 5 keyboard to the pixel?
4) Is there a way to change led notification colors?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
1 - let me look into this a little more, though I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.
2 - Open the Contacts app. Tap the hamburger menu (or slide in from the left) and tap the "Duplicates" item, this will show you duplicates
3 - were you using the Samsung keyboard or some other keyboard? Keyboards are customizable, you may be able to get one to look like the one you're used to.
4 - Lightflow is a popular one. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ng.android.lightflowlite&hl=en&token=amcZdVxG

Where's the 5th question? I can provide an answer to a question - how do you join?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

David Soliman

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt response.

1) im referrring to my contacts list. It appears my email addresses from google are pulling through.
2) for some odd reason im not getting the hamburger menu?
3) yes i was using the standard samsung note 5 keyboard
4) thanks
5) am i able to adjust the vibration intensity?
6) i need a long usb c cable for charging. I can see google only do 1.0m lengths. Is there another brand i can use that supports fast charge?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome.

1 - Are you talking about email addresses with which you've communicated that are now showing in your contacts? I don't see a setting in the GMail app but the option is there in the desktop interface, in the settings.

2 - I'm on a Nexus 6P but the apps should be the same. This is the banner at the top of my Contacts app (at the bottom of the post).

3 - I didn't use the Note 5. What I can say is that the Google and many other keyboards are are VERY customizable so you should be able to get a similar look to your keyboard. Was there something in particular that drew you to that keyboard?

4 - NP

5 - Not that I'm aware of. I suppose it might be possible with root but I don't play in that pool - I use my phone with corporate email and they don't take kindly to rooted devices.

6 - I have a 3ft Anker USB-C cable. There's a 6ft version (both are USB 2.0, though there is a USB 3.1 version of the 3ft cable). https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerL...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5561471

I have a Vinsic car charger with a USB-C port, and for the times you need to plug in to USB-A, I have one of the iOrange-E cables.

When dealing with USB-C to USB-C it's not SUPER critical, but I'd stick to something from this list if possible (the sole USB-C with USB 3.0 cable in 6ft length seems to not be available anymore the Amazon link is dead). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJwqv3rTNmORXz-XJsQaXK1dl8I91V4-eP_sfNVNzbA/edit#gid=0

Attachments

• ScreenA.jpg
    ScreenA.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress