I am unable to enable data of my SIM 1

A

AC Question

Whenever I am trying to change my mobile data from SIM 2 to SIM 1 its not working, it says data subscription change in progress but it never change actually.

Settings - Sim cards - preferred sim for mobile data. Moto G2 - 6.0

I tried all the scenarios changed SIM card disable enable all scenarios but no luck.

Can someone please provide me some guidance on the same so that i can switch data to other network.

Thank You.

priya dogra

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Whenever I am trying to change my mobile data from SIM 2 to SIM 1 its not working, it says data subscription change in progress but it never change actually.

Settings - Sim cards - preferred sim for mobile data. Moto G2 - 6.0

I tried all the scenarios changed SIM card disable enable all scenarios but no luck.

Can someone please provide me some guidance on the same so that i can switch data to other network.

Thank You.

priya dogra

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

leonite21

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue but now it has been resolved.Try this
Go to settings>>apps>>Scroll down to settings>>tap on storage>>tap on clear cache and clear data

Hope this helps because elsewhere the only solution posted was to perform a factory reset. I was saved.Phew!

After a day long struggle tried this solution and it worked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty