Am I able to post a hack for a game on this forum? If not is it possible if someone could direct me to a site that could take up my request. Thanks!
    12-02-2016 03:29 AM
    Firstly, I suggest signing up for the site, I'm VERY cautious of following suggestions of someone who couldn't be bothered to register for the site on which they posted.

When you join here, you are presented with terms of service. I suggest reviewing those while signing up and determine for yourself if what you want to do is allowed.
    Here is the section relevant to what you're asking about posting:
    Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussion on how to defeat the insurance protection with it on or off devices will not be tolerated on the forums: Remember accidental damage is not done on purpose. Claiming damage be accidental for the purposes of an insurance claim is misrepresentation and, fraud. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-02-2016 06:56 AM
    Mod note. Hallux said it all. Thread closed.
    12-02-2016 06:58 AM