help,which device should i get.

harihar akhil

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
currently own a good for nothing windows phone which is kind of unreliable.After listing all the devices i can get under 300$ i was bit of confused which device should i opt for.And getting on to basic requirements i need a full HD display not more than 5.5 inches with good after sales support. After checking all the brands in the marketi ended up selecting samsung , honor , moto. So shortlisting a good device for my requirements i cannot choose samsung due to their touchwiz ui(device lags after 3 months), honor(Reviews say that its a mediacore device) leaving me to get a moto where my whole family owns g2,g3,turbo,g4plus.I would not mind getting a moto device but worried as it is now owned by lenovo and searching their forums tells me all devices from moto g4 have heck a lot of issues. can you guys suggest me a good device or should i risk on buying a moto g4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Honor phones were you considering? The Honor 8 has gotten some pretty glowing reviews, so that should be a consideration.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty