Best App For Bluelight Filter?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.urbandroid.lux.donate&token=GaoWfZ7X

Specifically the $2.99 Pro version Because the free version doesn't let you adjust what time of day the filter kicks in. The Pro version lets you enter a time in the settings to force a specific time it should start filtering the light.

There might be other really good ones out there too, but I know Twilight Pro works well and does exactly what it's supposed to do and nothing else.

Kayza

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I have it and it works well. However, when an app needs to be given permissions, I need to turn it off, set the permissions then turn it back on again. Do you know of any way to change that behavior?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I have it and it works well. However, when an app needs to be given permissions, I need to turn it off, set the permissions then turn it back on again. Do you know of any way to change that behavior?

Nope. That's a safety feature of Android so that an app can't cover a button and trick you into pressing it. There were some apps that didn't come from Google Play but when you opened them the play store also opened and you ended up tapping a button to buy an in app purchase from the same developers. The screen overlay made it look like you were tapping an OK button on a screen that said thanks for downloading our app blah blah blah.

It sucks, but it also sucks that we even need to have that sort of protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress