when can not complete the factory reset as the phone does not reconize the google account

A

AC Question

after having a moment could not remember password to allow finger print to work. After a while trying decided I would go ahead and do a reset. Followed procedure. Nevertheless when it comes to verify google account, it just keeps having me put in account and password over and over. will not go past that point. Contacted the Samsung store they advised to power off take out SIM. then put sim back in and then do reset again. Still will not work. At a loss what to do now.

Thacy

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
It is likely that your phone is locked by FRP(Factory Reset Protection). You can do a search to know about it. Anyway, you'll have to either find back your Google account, or bypass FRP in special ways. There are solutions in the internet, but I have never tried any. Good luck.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Check out this thread for some steps you can take to get back into your Google account.

You are being locked out because of the Factory Reset Protection security protocol. You have to enter in the Google Account info that was associated with the device at the time the Factory Data Rest was preformed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar