Help, my LG4 won't turn on or charge at all.

A

AC Question

so i left my lg4 plugged in when i got home last night, and i woke up this morning to it [while still plugged in] refusing to power on or show any sign of receiving a charge. I'm not even getting the 0% screen or anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Unplug your device and take the battery out, wait ten seconds or so, and then insert it and see if the phone powers on on its own. Keep us posted!

Droidhelpahh

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
I've tried that a few times, no luck. I also tried cleaning out the charging port as well as holding down the power button for a couple minutes. I switched the battery with the battery from an older model Lg and am having the same problem still. Any other ideas?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've tried that a few times, no luck. I also tried cleaning out the charging port as well as holding down the power button for a couple minutes. I switched the battery with the battery from an older model Lg and am having the same problem still. Any other ideas?

If you're having the same result with two different batteries, perhaps you should contact LG or go to where you purchased the phone. How old is it? Is it under any type of warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member