How to fix file transfer on Remix OS

A

AC Question

Okay, so I have an apk file and its obb on my remix os and I want to copy it to my phone and install it there but it is not working. I would try to download it to the phone itself, but the data is over a GB big and I dont exactly have the best internet to download files that big. Here are the issues/details:

1) I cannot connect my phone directly to remix (which has been an issue since the beginning) so i have been using a usb that lets me insert the microsd card into it and use it as storage. But...

2) Neither the APK nor obb file will copy/transfer to any external storage... Any other file will, but not the APK i want to transfer and its data.

3) When I copy them to Windows and then try to boot into windows and try to copy them onto my phone, Windows says neither the data nor apk is existent in the directory i am trying to copy it from. And yes, I have copied other files to windows and they have worked.

The odd thing is that i can copy both to anywhere within Remix without problems and I can even install the APK with its data to remix with no issues, so why is it giving me so much trouble when I try to do anything else with it? And is there a way to fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38