My Phone keeps activating S Voice and Google Voice Search

A

AC Question

So my Samsung Galaxy S6 keeps activating my voice search both Google and S Voice. I disabled both of them, but nothing happens. I use wired ear buds when this happens, but I switched earbuds. I used mine my mom's, brother's, and I even bought a new pair but nothing has changed. So the music will pause and then google will ask me what i need and it annoys me that I have to turn it off and then turn my music back on. The worst part of this is that while listening to music the volume adjusts itself so I will either blast my ears or not hear it at all and my parents both thought I cussed them out cause of the song said something and the music started to adjust itself to raise the volume. Can someone please help me fix this. I don't want to get a new phone and don't want to have it sent in.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Find app permissions and deny all to those two apps. If you Have Nougat, look in applications... Tap the three dots in top right corner...
If you still Have Marshmallow,
Look in settings... Privacy and security.. Come back and tell us how you went..

Chiefjezter

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
This is a problem on my S6 as well. Everything to S Voice was already denied, as part of earlier attempts at fixing. Denied everything to Google now, will report back if it worked.

Seriously, this has been bugging me for months!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia