Can I Auto Capitalise every word?

A

AC Question

Hey! I was wondering If i could potentially have a setting or a new keyboard app that can auto capitalise first letter of every word i type
E.g "Hey How Are You Doing?"
I know that it shouldn't be the case but i have some group chats where i have to make a simple and a real looking notice, it comes out pretty good with the exception of Auto capitalisation, Capitalised words in "Notice and Important Details" is very crucial to provide a easy looking interface, since i post alot of messages like these it would be very cool if somebody can tell me how to do it instead of me clicking cap every time or capitalising whole word as a result, and clicking caps again and again sometimes capitalises wrong message, please recommend a keyboard/setting

LeTv Le1s
Android 6.0.1
Keyboard=Gboard

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
What you are asking for is considered improper English, so you will not find any keyboard apps that do this by default.

That said, what you are asking for could be considered proper capitalization for titles. If the form field you are typing into was named "title" or something like that, it would be cool for the keyboard to notice that and then switch to that capitalization for that field. I doubt you will find any keyboard that does that automatically since form field names tend not to be standardized.