Dont know "sign in this device with a previously synced email ?"

A

AC Question

I bought this metro pcs alcatel one touch phone from one of my close friends sense my devices speaker went out, an No one can hear me talk on it. After I got home I tried to switch phones, an it wouldn't let me. There is a screen that comes up an says sign into your a mail account, I did but then it says sign in with a previous account that was sync previously to this device. The friend I bought this phone from told me the account login information as well as password. After I put the information in an mash enter it goes right back to the screen that says the same thing. Is there a way around this?? I hate texting id rather talk on the phone an I can't because of my speaker bein out! Can some one please assist me with this?

Please an thanks
V

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you do a factory reset of the phone? Is the previous person's Google account still listed in Settings<Accounts-Google? If so, remove that account, then do a factory reset. (If you do a factory reset without first properly removing the Google account that was logged into the phone, that's considered an unauthorized reset, and you'll have to reenter that Google account's username and password after the reset.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo