A Question About Galaxy Note 10.1 SD Card (64gb) Internal Support

A

AC Question

Greetings fellows.

I have been following the forum for a while as visitor, yet decided to join to ask a question. Recently I have installed Android 7.1 Nougat on my device and it is working very well so far. Also I have installed and formatted Samsung Evo + 32gb as internal storage which is also working pretty as well.

My question is that If I insert Samsung Evo + 64gb (or some other else 64gb micro sd card) as internal storage would it work as well with my device Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012). Is there anyone have tried it on their own tablet before ? As I search the internet I only have found the device supports up to 64gb, yet in format fat32. So there is no certain feedbacks around. I would be very glad if you clarify that.

Thank you all

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm assuming you rooted the device in order to install Nougat, correct? And you used the ADB command technique to format the SD card as Internal Storage?

Also, you mentioned joined this forum, but posted this question as a guest. Make sure you're logged into the forums first so that you can respond within this thread (as opposed to creating a new thread).