I cannot download anything, and the captured pictures from my mobile is not getting stored

A

AC Question

Recently my mobile gone into prob, I cannot take any pictures if I take it is not getting stored instead it is saying cannot generate thumbnail..😑 I cannot download any pictures are files from my WhatsApp and from chrome... Kindly give me the right solution

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Is the Camera app set to save pictures to Internal Storage or the SD card (if applicable)?

vbala_20

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
Thanks ?????? for replying..!! Xolo q1010i is the mobile I'm using .. I am not sure with data but it cannot download through wifi..
Ya camera images are getting stored in SD card only.. Even I cannot upload any photos in WhatsApp r in any app..
I cannot download any thing it is not getting stored PDF file pictures nothing is downloading.... What can I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a wireless plan for the phone that includes mobile data? If so, you can test the download issue easily by turning off wi-fi, making sure mobile data is turned on, and seeing if the phone can download from the web.

Are you saying that the Camera app is set to save pictures to the SD card, but it's unable to save the pictures, telling you it can't generate a thumbnail? If so, what if you change it to save pictures to Internal Storage? If that works, then the SD card is probably corrupt or faulty.