Why is there an iot hidden menu on my galaxy sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

What is the purpose of this program. My boyfriend is very suspicious and paranoid of everything I do on my phone and if I cannot explain what or why this program is in the phone he will smash the phone and probably smack me around so kind of would really like an answer before I get busted in the face for this. I realize that this came stock on the phone but he won't believe me and accuse me of downloading it for some devious reason. I need a detailed explanation of what exactly this app is and why it has to be on the phone. Thanks

Kwarrens

Apr 20, 2017
Visit site
I didn't register until after I posted this question but am a registered user... kwarrens...this is my question and REALLY need an answer before I get a busted lip thanks a bunch people. And do the programmers realize that when naming these stock apps that using terms like hidden and other stuff causes some women to get beat up by thier significant others? They really should put more thought into these facts before they name a stock program hidden or any other word that will provoke a suspicious paranoid person. I'm tired of being attacked because of stock programs on my phone's. I got a bloody lip because of the Engineering Mode on my Alcatel Pixi which he smashed because of it and smacked me because I couldn't explain to his satisfaction why it was on the phone in the first place..so please this is very important and I'm tired of getting knocked around because of stupid stock apps that I don't know anything about. I'm begging you guys out here please answer this question in as much detail as possible to satisfy his paranoid thoughts. I'm innocent ...please help me with the answer anyone...

Last edited:

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't take this as an insult or anything... mostly the easiest way to explaing it. Just Google "IOT Hidden Menu" and that'll have more than enough information.

AichikoArashikage

Apr 10, 2018
Visit site
Honey please please PLEASE get out of that relationship. that is NOT love!!! Go to the police. The issue is not your phone. The issue is a male that has no respect for you at all. If hes hitting you now then he will kill you eventually. Been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.