music won't play

pryingiz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have over 700 songs on my LG V20 and whenever I try to play them using Amazon Music player, it will play some songs but then it gets stuck and just spins. It will not play certain songs. It's very frustrating. These are my offline songs. They are downloaded to my phone. Why is it spinning like it can't get online to play them? Please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are the songs on Internal Storage or the SD card? Is it only Amazon Music that does this, or any music app?

If the music is on the SD card, the file or the card might be corrupt. Go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...guide-using-chkdsk-fix-corrupted-sd-card.html.

pryingiz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
They are on the SD card. I read somewhere that other people are also having this problem. They seem to think it's an issue with Amazon music player. I will try what you suggested. Thank you.