Bluetooth Bug. Everything works fine except I can't hear callers on the phone.

A

AC Question

This may be a patch issue and Motorola is basically acting like it doesn't exist since it doesn't affect all phones.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience, where your Bluetooth works 100% normal until you get a phone call. At that point callers can hear you but you can't hear them.

I've tried uninstalling the Bluetooth. re-pairing the headset, repeated all in safe mode. I was hoping someone had a patch or knew how to get this working.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Have you tried this with other headsets? If everything is 100% and the only issue is while using a specific headset, I would suggest that is the problem. Have you contacted tech support for the headset to see if other owners are reporting the same? Might be worthwhile. Also, additional info on your phone and OS version might help.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html