Is it safe to remove all the chinese installed apps on my huawei m2 803l

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. That's a hard question to answer. If the apps are part of the OS you may not be able to uninstall them. If you can, try one at a time and see how the phone does before going to the next.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't "try them one at a time", because if removing one of them stops the phone from working, you have a hand warmer, not a phone. If the apps came with the phone, leave them. (If they came with the phone they're probably installed as system apps anyway, so the phone would have to be rooted for you to remove them.) If they installed when you installed some app, baxk them up (App Backup & Restore will do that), then try removing them one at a time. The chances are that the worst that will happen is that the app you installed that caused those apps to install will stop working, but since you have all 4 of them backed up, you can restore the one that caused the problem (or uninstall the app that caused the problem in the first place.)

Chinese apps installing by themselves is a common thing with Kingroot, but that's one app, I can't read Chinese so I have no idea what the name of the app is, and uninstalling it has nothing to do with the primary function of Kingroot - rooting the phone. It stays rooted, because su is installed as a system file (and that's all you need to root a phone - but it has to be rooted to be able to do that, leading to a little problem if you're trying to root it in the first place), so you can't just uninstall it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87