Distorted color and picture when using boomerang app... help

A

AC Question

I installed app yesterday. Took 5 quick vids no issues. When back on this morning to let me daughter check it out and I get green yellow and blue vids and some are distorted. How do I correct.

Love the app esp with my kids

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And did you install the app from the Play Store (meaning that you should have gotten the correct version for your device and version of Android) or did you download it from some other site (meaning that you probably got the wrong version)?

AngelaSG9

Apr 30, 2018
Visit site
Settings, Display, Full screen apps, then uncheck the Boomerang app

I have a new samsung galaxy 9.This just began happening to me today, boomerang app was working fine before.
In settings I'm not able to uncheck for full screen apps. It's greyed out and says "this app is optimized to run in full screen"
I've uninstalled and reinstalledand it's still the same.

Any ideas?

Betty_217

Apr 30, 2018
Visit site
I just started having this same problem this morning. I normally can go in to setting-display-full screen apps and turn it off, but now it is defaulted to full screen and will not let me turn it off.

Renee Ables

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Mine is grayed out, too, and won't let me uncheck full screen mode. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work. It is frustrating when you take a boomerang and this happens.

sroth1982

May 23, 2018
Visit site
After searching for this issue I found another way to do it. Just do Boomerang within the actual Instagram app. Open Instagram, click the "You" picture at the top left, then change the camera to Boomerang. This worked for me. The app Boomerang that I downloaded from the Play Store has the same issue everyone else is having.

Samsung Note 8 user.

ladynaps

May 25, 2018
Visit site
After searching for this issue I found another way to do it. Just do Boomerang within the actual Instagram app. Open Instagram, click the "You" picture at the top left, then change the camera to Boomerang. This worked for me. The app Boomerang that I downloaded from the Play Store has the same issue everyone else is having.

Samsung Note 8 user.

I have a Samsung Galaxy 9 and this fix worked for me - thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez