How to get rid of extra lock screen and full page ad on android?

A

AC Question

Just recently my android has an extra lock screen that I have to swipe, then a full page ad that I have to X out of, then I get to my regular lock screen. I stopped that Peel Remote app, but it is still happening. It is really making me mad when I have to go through 4 steps just to turn off my alarm in the morning. Can anyone please help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Samsung phone do you have? There are other 3rd party apps that can sneakily do this kind of thing. Do you have any 3rd party launchers, file explorers, keyboards, or battery/memory savers installed?

djn1518

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
I have an S-5 Active. My son has downloaded a few games recently, but I can't seem to figure out if any of those (or even my older apps) are causing the problem. I don't have any battery/memory savors, no keyboards, etc. I've kept my phone pretty basic just so I wouldn't have these problems. My son just downloaded NBA Live, MLB TSB 17, Word Epic, and Ballz. Would any of those be causing this? How would I go about seeing if any apps are causing this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non