Problem in factory reset

A

AC Question

My phone is intex aqua x. Always its showing internal storage running out. But there are nothing in my phone. So, i want to reset my phone. But when i finally enter in the wipe data/factory reset option, its showing 'no'.. There have no option to yes.. What is the problem?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Considering that the phone was made for a single market, there's probably not much information about it.

Considering that it's 2-1/2 years old, and can't be updated past Lollipop, you may want to consider getting a new phone.

But ... you have about 8GB to store all your apps, videos, music, pictures, etc. That's not much room. And the manufacturer may have deleted the "yes" choice in factory reset. Try doing the factory reset both in recovery and in Settings. One of them might work. If not, you just have to delete files and/or uninstall apps, until you have more space (restart after any large deletion, like 5 apps or 20 files, just to make sure that the phone becomes aware of the deletions).

Pot Giri

Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime froze today in the morning while I was typing a message to a friend in a FB Messanger. I can't take off the battery because it is not removable. All button combinations are not working so I cannot turn it off. Any ideas? The phone is new - bought it a couple of weeks back.