Question OTA update file to the Doogee s41 pro

Stas123

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
Welcome. I have a problem with system on my phone Doogee s41 pro, if i try turn on the phone, i get the message "can't load android system. Your data may be corrupt. If you continue to get this message, you may need to perform a factory data reset and erase all user data stored on this device." I have two options, "try again" and "factory data reset", I think that resetting the phone is enough, but i don't want to lost my files from phone, i was looking for fix this problem, and i found guide, i found out that to fix this problem i must turn on "recovery mode", use option "apply update from ADB" and apply update OTA file to my phone, only there is one problem, in internet i didn't find ota file to Doogee s41 pro, so I have a question, someone knows where i can find this file, or someone has this file?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-15 171508 ..png
    Screenshot 2023-10-15 171508 ..png
    55.6 KB · Views: 8

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The steps you found are generic, and depend on the manufacturer providing the stock ROM file somewhere on the web. Although Doogee is a fairly well-known Chinese brand, they're not necessarily the best when it comes to support, so it may be difficult to find the stock ROM anywhere. The best place to start may be the forums at XDA-Developers.com.