How to save favorite photos on phone while freeing up storage

A

AC Question

How can I save my favorite photos on my android phone so they are not removed when I run the "Free up device storage" process? Is there some way to mark them so they won't be deleted? I don't always have access to Internet and so want my favorite family photos to stay on my device. I take a lot of photos and don't want to have to clean up my gallery one-by-one, but every time I run the process to auto clean it, my favorites are gone.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't use the "Free up device storage" process, delete files by hand, so only the ones you don't need get deleted. The phone has no way to tell which ones you want saved and which ones you want deleted.

MotoGal

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping someone would have better news for me...sometimes after our longer trips I'll have hundreds of photos to deal with, and one-by-one takes a long time. It would be wonderful if I could mark the ones I want to keep on the device or be able to take off all those after a certain date, so this wouldn't keep happening over and over (auto clean and then go re-download the ones I want to keep.)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Long-press 1, and all the others in that album will get check boxes on them. Check them all, copy, paste where you want, go back, long-press 1, check all the others and delete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12