Ok I have a boost mobile lg volt 2!! Mobile state di connected!! No calls no data this happened to me about a year ago and let it sit . Yesterday I activated it to my account and still having the same issue! So i know for sure that it's not a tower issue it's definitely a phone issue!!

Boost won't replace it unless I show proof of purchase and I bought this phone like 2 years ago or something like that!! So that's not a option!! I'm willing to do what ever it takes to fix this phone is beautiful when working and I'm just simply to broke to buy a new phone.. thanks in advance!! Also wondering if I could change the rom on the phone to make this issue go away!! Not wanting to but willing please please help!!!

Ps I really don't think it's a issue on how old this phone is at least I hope not!! Any who if someone else knows anything else about this darn phone is there any other way other than just buying a new phone sorry I don't give up that easy u can see In the reply below someone mentioned a mother bored replacement really???!! The rom or android os can't be changed over to anything else? Is there a programming option I can do?? Man I just don't want to give up nor throw it away someone out there has to know what I can do or try other than the mother board option that just sounds a little crazy but then again u never know!! Someone also said that boost would send replacement and would take 2 weeks but I already talked to them and they said I had to go through lg witch I did and they need a proof of purchase etc... witch is like 2/3 years ago and god knows I can't do that so there has to be something that I can do and there's gotta be someone who can help or knows or has dealt with these issues before Jesus please lol
    08-13-2017 12:07 PM
    Well ... a good used one is about $50-$60, and you probably need to have the motherboard replaced, which is going to cost a lot more, so replacing the phone is the cheaper option. (If Boost is willing to replace a phone that's close to 3-1/2 years since release [if you bought it 2 years ago, you bought an 15 month old phone], you can't really find fault with them - replacement is normally limited to about 2 weeks.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2017 01:21 PM
    I really don't think it's a issue on how old this phone is at least I hope not!! Any who if someone else knows anything else about this darn phone is there any other way other than just buying a new phone sorry I don't give up that easy u can see In the reply below someone mentioned a mother bored replacement really???!! The rom or android os can't be changed over to anything else? Is there a programming option I can do?? Man I just don't want to give up nor throw it away someone out there has to know what I can do or try other than the mother board option that just sounds a little crazy but then again u never know!! Someone also said that boost would send replacement and would take 2 weeks but I already talked to them and they said I had to go through lg witch I did and they need a proof of purchase etc... witch is like 2/3 years ago and god knows I can't do that so there has to be something that I can do and there's gotta be someone who can help or knows or has dealt with these issues before Jesus Please
    08-13-2017 01:57 PM
    Rukbat thanks for the fast reply but the motherboard comment has me worried!! I wish I could just throw away 50-60$ Having 4 kids and a house and car is motivating me to be a mr fix it and recycling things all the time it's a beautiful phone and idk if u seen the cheap phones at Walmart lately but there not reliable at all at least the operating systems they have aren't ... is there no other option for the phone like a rom change or new os I mean?? Again thanks for ur help and sorry if I seem a little retarded when it comes to the phone tech... I've changed os on android before so a little familiar but no super tech
    08-13-2017 02:02 PM