How do I get a media-playing app to ignore another media playing app?

A

AC Question

I want to completely disable the Audio Focus (I'm not sure if that came out right, but I am 100% willing to have two music files play at the same time. I hate it when playing one on one app pauses the other).

I know, there is Poweramp. Too bad there's no way I will pay for it.

DJ apps decrease the volume of the other sound, & I can't smoothly have it play through a playlist or song folder conventionally unlike other apps like Pulsar.

I'm stuck with Rocket Player with its audio focus app ignorance option. Too bad that, when I "x" it, the music it is playing dies completely rather than remaining as a notification tab (unlike other apps, whose notifications remain even after they are closed). Also, its app ignorance feature is only up whenever it is used. To me, this isn't exactly as versatile as other music apps.

I really want to have two music players keep playing side-by-side. I can't find any other solution other than the three listed above, &, as you see, there are, well, these drawbacks... I really wish there was an app or feature that completely kills audio focus...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty