Problem with videos

A

AC Question

Hello Everyone,

Using ZTE Blade L3.

With all the pre-installed Apps, and some I have installed, I have only 12.54MB out of a total of 2.13GB in my Internal storage where any download HAS to go, I am now getting "Storage Space is Running Out" each time I open up.

I thought that if I find my few videos that are on the phone and transfer them to my laptop I might get some space back.

I opened my Yahoo email app and arranged to send myself an email. I selected two of the videos that I found with the 'add file' symbol. I then attached it and tried to send it. I did this twice.

They are now both in my 'outbox' on the phone and the only option in there is to deleted it!

It/they have not actually been sent. (There is no "out box" on my laptop, which is synced to my phone)

I do not wish to get rid of any of the apps that I have and I can't seem to be able to get any more space, or download into the:-

2.43 GB available of the total of 2.75GB of my Phone Storage
14.61GB available of the total of 14.83GB of my SD Card Storage

The apps are all unmoveable/greyed out, so there are none that can be moved to the other storages.

I can't even update any apps that I have like WhatsApp as I am not allowed to download anything.

If this can't be solved, I think a new phone is the next move!

Thanks or any advice,
Regards,
Colin.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Instead of trying to mail the videos to yourself, how about connecting via USB to a computer and copying those videos to the hard drive?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Email is normally limited to 25MB/email, so you can't send a 4GB video like that. If you use WiFi File Transfer you can transfer files of any size.

2. If you can, buy a 64GB or 128GB SD card, transfer everything on your current card to the new one, and you'll have a lot of space left.

3. You can plug the phone into your laptop (if you need the driver, look at Motorola - Mac & Windows Drivers) and drag files from the phone to the laptop.

4. You can get 50GB of storage for free on https://mega.nz/ and use MEGA to transfer files to it.

(Note: Whatever method you use, check the copy before deleting the original. If it copied badly you can delete the copy and try again. If it copied badly and you delete the original before checking it, you've lost the file.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress