how do I delete quick MeMO from my phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

graham elliott

Oct 6, 2019
Visit site
How do I delete quick memo from my phone

Why no answer? Android people????

PMLyndon Wooden
How do I delete quick memo from my phone
11-25-2017, 02:11 PMJmlcac
I would like to know this, too. The disable is grayed out. The app constantly opens by itself. Annoying.
10-02-2017, 02:45 PMA Bochur
settings >application manager >quick memo >uninstall (if it didn't have uninstall it should have disable)
10-02-2017, 02:30 PMAndroid Central Question
I. Want. To delete quick memo

I want to disabke or delete and none work.

Anyone please

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Assuming you have an LG phone, LG will not let you uninstall the app nor disable it.
You can remove the icon from your home screen.

What is your goal in uninstalling the app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! QuickMemo on LG phones is a preinstalled app. Virtually all preinstalled apps are not removable by the user (hence the term "bloatware"). If you go to Settings>Apps and select the app and you don't see an Uninstall button, then it's bloatware. If there's a Disable button, then at least you can prevent it from opening into RAM (and it will also uninstall all updates and revert to the factory-installed version, which is typically smaller). But if there's no Disable button either, then you're stuck with it. You'd have to root the phone in order to remove bloatware.

Marcus210

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Quickmemo+ combined with lg mobile switch are the biggest battery killer on lg phones! They both always list as using the same percentage of battery. They intermittently turn themselves on in the background. And always on recharge. If I don't turn them off before bed I wake to a dead battery, period. I find it necessary to go into settings and disable them both at least four times a day.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Besides rooting the phone (as mentioned above), you could try an app like Greenify to see if that might let you hibernate a preinstalled app. Otherwise, send feedback to LG to let them know your displeasure.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Quickmemo+ combined with lg mobile switch are the biggest battery killer on lg phones! They both always list as using the same percentage of battery. They intermittently turn themselves on in the background. And always on recharge. If I don't turn them off before bed I wake to a dead battery, period. I find it necessary to go into settings and disable them both at least four times a day.

There is defintately something wrong with your phone.
On my LG V30, while I cannot uninstall or disable QMemo+, and while the app is marked as "always running", it literally logs so little power usage that it gets a 0%.

1GiftedArtist

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Re: How do I delete quick Memo from my phone?

I've been receiving texts on my memo app. Today I got one that read: ZAnything going on tonight? SERIOUSLY? And I was offline!!! WTF?!
And I'm unable to delete it! More recently I shared my Mike recording to it. It was a subliminal affirmation I made for breast growth. A message came up saying 'Sex sees/Sex sees'... and a friends website address popped up along with it. I think someone has hacked into my phone!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: How do I delete quick Memo from my phone?

I've been receiving texts on my memo app. Today I got one that read: ZAnything going on tonight? SERIOUSLY? And I was offline!!! WTF?!
And I'm unable to delete it! More recently I shared my Mike recording to it. It was a subliminal affirmation I made for breast growth. A message came up saying 'Sex sees/Sex sees'... and a friends website address popped up along with it. I think someone has hacked into my phone!
Welcome to AC!
Where you download the memo app?