How to stop my android from killing apps in the background

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have Infinix Note 4 Pro
Every time I open an app and leave it minimized, it kills it, even these permanent notifications from apps like that tool bar that appears on the notification from and antivirus app or any app.. IT KILLS IT.. then I have top the app again to appear and when I close it.. it goes away

PLEASEEEE!!. Someone tell me how to stop this because I got really annoyed

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Also, do you have the Developer Options enabled? If so, make sure that any option under 'apps' is switched off, like 'don't keep activities' or 'background process limit'.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
rom apps like that tool bar that appears on the notification from and antivirus app or any app.
Do you actually have an anti-virus app installed? I know you said above you don't have any RAM cleaners installed, but it seems more and more that monitoring/management apps are including RAM cleaners as part of the app.

So I would start double checking any such app. Malware apps, file explorer apps, battery monitor apps, etc could all be suspect.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Remember that Android kills apps if it needs the RAM that the app is using. Android apps have to always keep their current state saved, so that doesn't cause a problem - when you run them again, they just pick up from where they were - just go to recently used apps (where that is depends on the manufacturer, but these days it's usually the left button), tap the app, and it should be back where it was.

xplod566

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Is Facebook installed.also could u check in developer options the ram being used by the appz for the last couple of hours.it will let u know what exactly is happening .
I don't like FB app as it's another resource sucker

Napoleon Bonaparte

May 26, 2019
Visit site
It is very simple to keep apps running in background even in lock mode! First go to setting of android then find Smart Assistant and then open Power save manager and turn on Power save manager then choose the apps you want to run in the background! Thats it :))! I hope it will help for me it helps a lot!