Are there removalabe batteries available

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I know we are not supposed to tell posters to Google something but your post is impossible to answer "as-is". Please correct the name of the device, add a make and model number or some other identifiable information. Or enter that information in any search bar, along with the terms "replacement" "battery". You should quickly find your answer.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When I saw the question earlier, I assumed that the OP meant, essentially, ‘Are removable-battery Android phones still made?’ Since I don’t know, I was unable to answer.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
When I saw the question earlier, I assumed that the OP meant, essentially, ‘Are removable-battery Android phones still made?’ Since I don’t know, I was unable to answer.

Now that you've mentioned it in that light I see that the model is followed by "Oreo or". Spacing and punctuation am I right? Meanwhile there are articles out there about devices where you can put in just about any term and find an article about devices that do or do not have "X". Here is simply the first article that popped up from my search which includes 2 devices that have removable batteries and run on Nougat.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-phones-removable-battery-697520/